Monday, March 10, 2014

There is no other place I would rather be!

This has been one of the best weeks of my mission. I have a new companion, Hermana Ruesch and she is amazing! She is really obedient and she loves to work. We have been working so hard and knocking doors and seeing miracles. Even if we aren't setting baptismal dates, we are still helping people have contact with the church. We have a lot of new investigators but what is hard is 9 times out of 10 they won't be home for the return appointment, but I have noticed that when one appointment doesn't go through, Heavenly Father will gives us another teaching opportunity. It is amazing! We are working this area so hard, and we actually have a baptism next week. We might have to move the date to the following Saturday, but we are so excited! 

Our baptism is a woman and her son. They are so cute and love this gospel. We go over there almost every day and she makes us food and she has also bought us missionary clothes! She is so great! The missionaries have been teaching them forever and now we are hoping that once the mom and the son get baptized, the dad will follow! 

My new zone is great and really hard working. My new zone leader is really on top of missionary work and he is a good influence on our zone. I have such a testimony of being a tool in the Lords hands. This truly is the best 18 months! I cant believe that next week I hit 6 months, where is the time going!? It seems like just yesterday I was being dropped off at the MTC starting this wonderful adventure! 

I hope everyone has a great week and know that I know that this gospel is true. It is a gospel of hope, love, happiness and miracles. I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that my family is a forever family. How cool is it to be on the "front line" of this great battle and bringing others unto Christ.

Love,
Hermana Cattich

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment