Monday, September 29, 2014

The Start of Something New!

Womens Conference
Mi familia!
 
I run out of things to say so I am sorry if my emails get repetitive. But first I would like to say that the Womens meeting for Conference was AWESOME! President Uchtdorf said the most perfect/wonderful things! It was amazing! We brought one of our investigators and she was almost in tears at his words. She needed to hear all that he said. I am so excited for Conference this upcoming week. It was a real testimony builder for her! Life has been great here in Texas this past week.
My amazing district!
 
We had transfer calls, and I am staying here in Carrollton for one more. I am super excited to finish up Hermana Waltons training. We are excited to stay together because we are actualy working with some cool people. One of these people is Ereano. He is amazing and one of the most humble people that I have ever met. He is about 25 years old and he loves the Book of Mormon. He knows it all to be true and he understands the importance of being baptized by someone with the authority from God. It is amazing. We had a lesson with him on Tuesday and we took him to the church to give him a church tour. He still hasn't been able to come to church because of work but we wanted him to at least see what the church building is like. We invited some members and we had a combined lesson as we walked around talking about all the pictures on the walls and explaining the importance of the sacrament room and the baptismal font. It was great! You could feel the spirit so strongly as we all shared our testimonies with him.
Texas Love for Life!
 
Last night there was a baptism in our ward, and our Zone Leaders did a musical number. It was so good! They sang the song, "Come Unto Christ" I have been thinking about that lately and how I can become more humble and come closer unto Christ. There is a Mormon Message that caught my eye and it made me really think if I am becoming the person taht Christ wants me to be, because the mission is the best time to develop the attributes of Christ and to really put all trust and confidence in Him and His plan. I am excited for the 6 months that I have left, because i am changing my focus a little bit and hopfully will continue to see personal growth. I love being a missionary! The video is called "The Will of God" and it is on Mormon Messages!
 
Have a great week!
Love,
Crazy Elders!
 
Hermana Cattich
 
COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment