Monday, January 20, 2014

Heavenly Father's Timing!

Hello family and friends, 


Another week in the mission and this week was transfer calls! I am leaving the wonderful area of Lewisville and I am going to Plano! I don't know my new companion at all, I have only seen her once at a training back in December, so it should be exciting! We will have to learn how to teach and work together as we probably have different ways of doing things. I am excited for the adventure that is awaiting me in Plano! Last night and today I have been saying goodbye to members and our investigators. It is sad to say goodbye but I know that I will see them again when I visit my mission. I also know that my replacement, Hermana Bass, is perfect for this area! I will have my new address next week! 


For my last Sunday, we were able to have the Putz family with us! They stayed for all 3 hours and they love church. They have made so many friends in the ward and so I think they feel very welcome! We have set the new baptismal date with them so hopefully on February 9 I will come back for their baptism. I am so excited for them! They were so prepared to hear and accept the gospel. It is awesome to see how Heavenly Father prepares people and then places them in your life at the exact right time. The Reyes family proves to be more difficult every week. It is really hard, we are sadly thinking about dropping them for a little while. We have taught them everything and the kids and Hermana Reyes want to get baptized but they will not get married. We will just have to keep praying for them and I know that Heavenly Father has timing for everything! 


I am sorry I don't have much to say but I have gained a testimony of faith this week. When Heavenly Father closes one door he will open another! The Putz family has been the answer to our prayers. The ward has also been wonderful! This work is really moving forward and I am excited to work with some new people in Plano! 


Have a wonderful week and I love you all!!


Hermana Cattich


COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment