Monday, February 9, 2015

A Fresh Start!

Well transfers were almost a week ago and Hermana Merrell got the call that she was leaving. Sitting in transfer meeting on Tuesday morning was  the most stressful thing, just waiting for your name to pop up on the screen with your new companion, I swear I have an anxiety attack every time. My new companion is Hermana Watts. She is from a tiny tiny town in COLORADO! We are representing Colorado here in Rowlett, Texas. She came out with Hermana Walton, the Hermana that I trained, so she has been out for about 7 months now. It has been different adjusting, but with every new companion it always takes a few days! I love her though and we are working hard and having fun! She has such a desire to work hard and have fun and also have no regrets so we are just running around crazy busy! It is awesome!

We had a great week! Practically our whole zone got transferred, so there will be some more new people to meet at Zone meeting. We had a great week as far as teaching lessons. We found an amazing woman named Sara, and she told us that she has such a desire to learn what is right. Then we met a lady from Peru who is just broken because she is fighting with her ex-husband. She is so humble and just so sweet! She also invited us to her son's birthday party this next weekend. She met some members in our ward that are also from Peru and she loved them. We also have this amazing family, the mom is just amazing and so friendly to us. I love just having the opportunity to teach lessons to people and seeing their faith grow and their lives change.

Last month, President Taylor has focus on The Book of Mormon, and this month he is having us focus on inviting people to church and family history. It has been so fun contacting people with an "invite to church." Most of them are willing to accept, whether they come or not that is their decision, but most of them are super nice about it. Family history is amazing too. We are planning a temple trip with the youth on February 21st and they are all preparing names to go. We are bringing some of our recent converts and re-activated less actives with us!
I hope everyone has a fabulous week and I hope everyone knows that I love them. Thanks for all the prayers, emails and letters! I love this gospel and I know that living it truly brings joy to our lives. Thanks for everything, have a great week!

Hermana Cattich
COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT
Our Bishop's family! They are the best!

Goodbye Elder "Summertime!"

My old companion and my new! Hermana Merrell and Hermana Watts!

My good mission friend Elder Day that was going home the next day!

One of my favorites! We came out together and now she is with Hermana Merrell!

No comments:

Post a Comment