Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference!

Conference was amazing! So first off, my mission president has been called as a General Authority. All of the missionaries here are so excited for all that President Durrant will do after his service here as a mission president. I am a firm believer that President Durrant was one of the reasons that I was called to this mission. He is amazing and he makes you be obedient without even trying. It has been amazing to be under his direction for the past almost 7 months. I have learned so much and grown so much as well and I owe so much to him. He will be amazing and fulfill his calling in the Sunday School Presidency of the Church. 

This week was wonderful. I got to go to the temple with Hermana Ruesch as an early birthday present! It was so great. I needed the temple to just sit and reflect about everything that has happened these past 6 months! It was perfect timing for Conference. We were able to watch all the sessions with our recent converts or investigators. We asked all of them to think of questions and think about them before the session! We promised them that their questions would be answered. I think that Conference is the perfect opportunity to get questions answered and to receive a sure witness that this is the true church. We were able to make the Sanchez Family french toast before the Sunday morning session. They really liked conference and so did our investigator Oliva.

There are so many miracles that are happening in Plano, and I am so lucky to be here. The words of Holland about being a missionary ring true. I love being a missionary. I am just living the dream here in the Texas Dallas Mission. We have transfer calls this week, and I hope I don't get transferred! 

Have a great week!

Hermana Cattich

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment