Monday, January 12, 2015

Life is just oh so good!

I love my mission. I don't have much time to write today, but I want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you and I am so grateful for you all in my life. This week was a little bit more challenging as the sun has not come out and it has been freezing cold, but hey when you are doing the Lord's work you will always be happy at the end of the day,
 
This past week we had to "give up" our baptismal date because it turns out that he doesn't live in our area. So yesterday night we had a lesson with him and the Elders that are going to be teaching him, and it was just like a really weird experience giving him up. But I know that he will continue to grow in this gospel and I am excited to attend his baptism when that day comes. We were really struggling with letting him go and then also, our other baptismal date had been ignoring us ever since he has been home from El Salvador. After the lesson with David, we decided to try Hector one more time. We were outside of his house and we decided to pray that he would open the door and let us in, and guess what?!? HE DID! It was a miracle! We had stopped by a few other times earlier this past week and he was completely ignoring us, but he finally let us in and we had a great lesson with him. We recommitted him to baptism and so hopefully he will be baptized before this transfer is over.
 
There was also a Mission Leadership Council and they announced that Elder Russell M. Nelson will be coming to our mission on January 30th, so we are all super excited. There are exciting things happening here in the Texas Dallas Mission, and I am so excited to be working here in this part of the Lord's vineyard. Love you all so much and thank you for all your emails! They really make my week! There is no work like missionary work!
 
Hermana Cattich

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment