Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hasta Luego Amigos

       So today was my last day before I enter the Provo MTC tomorrow. I have been staying in American Fork with my mom and some family friends these last few days. Today I had the awesome opportunity to go through the Mount Timpanogos Temple with my mom and a family that used to be in our ward in Colorado, that has been like a second family to me. This temple has always been my favorite, since the first time I had seen it. It is beautiful on the outside with the blue stained glass windows and the flowers that are all over the temple grounds. I was able to be able to do baptisms in this temple during my winter semester at BYU with some of my friends from the Y. But today, after anxiously awaiting the day I could finally enter the front doors of this temple and scan my recommend, I was finally able to experience the beauty on the inside. This temple is MUCH bigger than the one I am used to in Denver, Colorado. The peace and calmness inside the temple is wonderful, and being there with people you love makes the experience so much more meaningful. I am so blessed to be able to live in and around places where many people share the same values as me. I have also been blessed to live so close to a temple my whole life. 
     I am so ready and excited to share the gospel and my testimony. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been awaiting this day for so long and now it is finally here. Before I sign off and leave the updating of the blog to my mom and brother, I just want to say I know that this church is true without a shadow of a doubt. The joy and happiness that I feel in my life is incomparable to anything else. I am ready for the adventure that is ahead of me, and I excited for everything that is to come. "The book is blue, the church is true and I will see you all in 2....well 18 months."

Love,
Hermana Cattich

"COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment